Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, August 10, 2016
Apple released their new iPhone app that has been develop to enable users to control
The innovative iPhone app enable users to navigate the newest Apple TV hardware using Siri and the phone touch screen rather of the physical remote control, which is supplied by Apple.
The new Apple TV Remote application is offered to download straight from the iTunes App Store, sad to say, it has not been optimized for the iPad as for now, unlike the older Apple Remote App.
SEE ALSO: Cellular country reviews 2016
Apple Company describes a little more regarding the new Siri supported Apple TV Remote iPhone app features and performance.
Apple TV Remote is a great companion to Apple TV, delivering the best of the Siri Remote. With Apple TV Remote, you’ll never need to put down your iPhone to enjoy Apple TV. Control Apple TV with a swipe of your finger or use the keyboard to quickly enter text. And you can use the app along with the Siri Remote.
- Navigate Apple TV with touch gestures
- Quickly enter text, email addresses, and passwords using the keyboard
- Ask Siri to find something great to watch, listen to, or play
- Control the movie, TV show, or song that’s currently playing
- Play games using the accelerometer and gyroscope
- Turn on Game Mode for simplified game controls